Friday, March 19, 2010

More Shoebox Cards...

Just wanted to share some more cards with you that I made the other weekend at the Shoebox Swap I went to. Seriously....I am just so happy with how wonderful all the cards were! We have a FABULOUS group of demonstrators! And on that note....I would LOVE to have you join my team! If you have ever thought about becoming a demonstrator (or even if you haven't!) NOW is a FABULOUS time to join!!!! Get a discount on the starter kit right now PLUS an extra stamp set!!!!!, get a permanent discount on product ordered, and have the chance to make some extra money each month!!!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!!

On to the cards...
How much fun is this?!?! I love that accent on the bottom of "mom"...
It is done with the Polka Dot stamp set that is in the very back of the Mini catalog. Then one of those AMAZING epoxy brad is right in the middle of it.
Love these monkey's...

Love the DSP (from the Sweet Pea paper pack in the Mini) and can I say again....LOVE this monkey! :)
Here comes that monkey again. :) With all his friends...
Seriously...love this! Too much fun! And I love the white background piece. You just crumple it up into a ball and then smooth it out and adhere. What a fun accent that makes! Here is a close-up...
I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...