Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chipboard Scallop Cards...

Here are some more of the cards I made with the Chipboard Scallop Book pieces that are found in the Mini. I seriously have been having SO MUCH FUN with these! Here is the first one...

I just smooshed my Whisper White Craft pad around the chipboard again, and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. LOVE IT! Then I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set for this one. Here is a close up...
I embossed that flower as well. The color combo is Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, and Crushed Curry. Can I just say that I DID NOT like Crushed Curry when I first saw it. Now I have to admit...it's the perfect yellow and I love it. :)
This next card is the same as the first one, just a different color combo...
I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set again. And then I used Real Red craft ink on the Chipboard first. And of course....embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. Can't get enough. :) Then I used Kraft cardstock for the card. The flower/viney stamp is stamped in Chocolate Chip. The flower is Real Red. Then Crushed Curry again for the banner sentiment.
Next up is actually the very first one I made. I was itching to use the Sweet Pea felt, so I did! :) Here it is...
I thought it was a fun little cheery flower scene. That cloud stamp is from the "Good Neighbor" Sale-A-Bration stamp set. LOVE it! :) Here is a close-up...
Look at that fun texture the felt adds!
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...