Saturday, February 18, 2017

Suite Stampin' Success ... Cupcakes & Carousels Carnival!!!

Last weekend...I was a little busy.  It was time for another "Suite Stampin' Success" meeting!!!  These are demonstrator training events that my friend and I put on.  Any demonstrator (or anyone thinking about being a demo) is welcome...we love doing these events!

The theme for this event was a carnival...based on the Cupcakes & Carousels suite in the Occasions Catalog.  The colors, the paper, etc...so much fun!!!!

Want to see how these events work?  Well be prepared for photo overload!  We had a fabulous photographer snapping pictures throughout the day....so here we go!

First up...look at these fun people that came.  My heart is full just seeing all these faces!

So fun right! 

In case you want to see that banner above the heads (and it was centered over the actual fire place) up-close...



If you've followed my blog at all, you know that I LOVE BANNERS!!!  They make things so festive and fun, and I just love them!!!!! 

Here is what greeting people when they first walked in to check-in...



I always like to have fun name tags, instead of just boring "Hello My Name Is" ones.  :-)  It helps bring in the theme and to help people feel special...because they are!!!


So fun, right?!  Here is a pic of some cute people that attended where you can see the name tags better...

 (We also have Stampin' famous people that come to our events!  This gals is a Stampin' Up! powerhouse!!!)


Here is how the room looked all festive and fun...




And here is a close-up shot of the table...

 Everyone had decorated water bottle, popcorn, and even some festive cotton candy!



And a close-up of each seat...


 And close-up's of the centerpieces...





So fun, right?!  We also had a pretty festive tree all set-up...

And honestly this was probably my fave part of the room.  Look at this banner swag over this window that takes up a huge part of one of the walls...




I mean seriously....HOW FUN!  I think I will do this for every event cause I love it so much.  I just cut 2"x6" strips of paper from the Cupcakes & Carousels designer series paper and coordinating cardstock colors.  Then I used the Triple Banner punch to punch the banner end.   Then just sewn together!  It really didn't even take very long...I did it the night before the event!  A fun and festive way to keep that theme going!  

Along with the carnival theme...I made a Prize Board for the Door Prizes...because that just screams carnival fun, right?!  :-)  Here is the prize board....

I didn't get pictures of lunch, but we did a nachos with all the toppings: shredded pork, salsa, queso, guacamole, etc.  We have a FABULOUS gal that does our lunch.  And her helper!  Why...here they are!!!

Now, of course, make and takes are an important part of this event.  And we had fabulous ones designed for them (those will be highlighted in another post so stay tuned for that!!!)  Here is the other side of the room from our tables...where our make and takes were set up...



I also made this fun "Photo Frame" prop that people could take pictures with.  It was well loved and a ton of fun to use.   So here are a couple shots with that.  First up...here I am (I am on the right) with my partner in crime for these events, Wendy Knowles....


Then here I am with my direct team members that were there.  This is one FABULOUS group of gals that I am honored to be a part of!!!! ....


Up next are our presenters that we had throughout the day!  These people demonstrated and gave business tips and filled us with inspiration...



And then one of me and my good buddy (that I didn't meet until we did these meetings and he lives less than a mile from me!!!)... 

 Then here I am with my friend that flew out from CA just to come to this event!!!

 
And then just to show you some more group shots of some of the fabulous people in attendance...




We seriously had such a great day!  Doing these events fills my cup and warms my heart!  If you want to hear more about them...feel free to follow us on our Facebook group: Suite Stampin' Success!  We can't wait until the next one!

Let me know if you have any questions!  Or if you would like more information on how you can attend!  And again....stay tuned for more details on our make and takes and stuff!  Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...