Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Incentive Pillow Gift Time...

The BEST part of any Stampin' Up! incentive trip (ok....just ONE of the best...it's all amazing!) is the pillow gift surprises each night.  Brandi was SO SWEET to carry on this tradition!!!!  When we got to our actual hotel room during our incentive trip (quite late I might add)....look what we had waiting for us...


 Look at that DARLING basket!!!  Filled with YUMMY treats!!!  And our own PERSONALIZED name frame!!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!  Here is an picture of just the frame...


How fun!  :)  And here is my roommate, Heather's, frame...

 And here are us smiley girls with our fun gift...

(sorry I am a little blurry in this photo...)

 And HOW CUTE is Heather?! I LOVE her!  :)


Thanks SO MUCH for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...